Topic: Anyone from NY?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= BearFather 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

Anyone still around that’s from NY? I will be in the area in Nov for work. And curious who’s all out there.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= MedicineMan
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MajGen (O-8)Rank: MajGen (O-8)

From what I understand. Atillius moved outside of the city of NY in the suburbs. ChairmanFester lives in NY but more near Lake Erie.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

I knew attily was out there, hmm will have to bug fester and find out.

Thanks

Yaya whatever...

=420th= ChairmanFester
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank WO (W-1)Rank: WO (W-1)

I’m in Syracuse.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Of course you would be on the opposite side of NY then I’m visiting. I’ll be in Manhattan for a week.

Yaya whatever...

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments