Topic: BattleField V

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= BearFather 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

So just the other day someone asked if I was getting the next BF and I told them no. Then today I get an email about BF V and it’s going to be WWII so now I will have to pick it up.

Here’s their first video on it:

Yaya whatever...

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MGySgt (E-9)Rank: MGySgt (E-9)

There are also a few really good looking WW2 games coming out soon I hear.

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank CWO3 (W-3)Rank: CWO3 (W-3)

I’m in the Hell Let Loose closed alpha and just played the early access weekend test for Post Scriptum. HLL only has infantry going so far, whereas PS has tons of vehicles and building defences like Squad. On rifle play alone as well as look and feel, HLL is the clear winner. Unfortunately, it will take them a lot longer to get launched.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

I’m a WWII shooter fan, I have played a couple of the newer ones and I found them very lacking in the squad play. BF has a damn good squad system I have always liked, and several games have matched it but not in WWII style.

Who knows how bad EA gonna try to fuck us on this one for the $$$. So most likely I will buy the original game play it for a few months and then quit once the hackers and “add-ons” start to roll out.

The problem is I just love and miss BF1942 times.

Yaya whatever...

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Replies

Recent Comments