Topic: BF1 Turning Tides is free

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  =420th= BearFather 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

Origin is giving away the expansion pack Turning Tides for free till the 30th. And premium pass fo $15 also.

I haven’t played in ages but if you have the game at least get 1 expansion for free.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

So I sat down and actually played a real video game last night, Played a couple of the maps from turning tide. Damn forgot how much fun this game can be. They did a good job on these maps. And made the marine vehicles actually matter in the game. For the first time in a long time I had to stop myself from playing a game all night.

This gave me a small hope for BF5 to be a good game, of course till they ruin it for the greed of money.

Yaya whatever...

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments