Topic: Fallout 76

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= ZokWobblefotz 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

=R= aKindabigdeal
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SupporterRank: Supporter

Hey folks! Long time since i have posted or played any games

Just got Fallout 76 though.  It could be cool but it sucks going alone so far.  Nobody is friendly and I have a job during the day and cant keep up with the kiddies hitting lvl 40 on release day.

Anyone else thinking about getting it?  I would love to team up with someone.

Thanks!

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MGySgt (E-9)Rank: MGySgt (E-9)

I was looking at it.

How do you like it? So far, the reviews have been pretty brutal.  BRUTAL!!!

• “53GB patch on day one? Holy crap. (Game itself is only 45GB.)”
    • No NPCs?
    • Have to use Bethesda launcher. Not on Steam.

😥

=420th= ZokWobblefotz
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SSgt (E-6)Rank: SSgt (E-6)

The people I’ve talked to who have been playing it are enjoying it a lot. That’s all the input I have 😛

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments