Topic: Lets get something going again.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= ZokWobblefotz 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

=420th= Atillius
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconReporting In Sir IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MSgt (E-8)Rank: MSgt (E-8)

Hey Homos…I was talking to Bearfather the other day.  He says he and Zok plus EMan have been playing BF1.  I can swing a few nights for an hour or so to game.  We’ve got it that the kids go to bed around 7:30pm EST now.  So, fuck….lets get something cooking.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

Fuck yeah! Even if it’s not BF we need to get this clan back to the glory days when other clans knew us and feared us!

Yaya whatever...

=420th= Atillius
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconReporting In Sir IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MSgt (E-8)Rank: MSgt (E-8)

Fun times tonight.  Lots of laughs too.

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank CWO3 (W-3)Rank: CWO3 (W-3)

Cool. I’m not on that much, but will check the discord and try to join in!

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

I’m in NY for the week, but when I get back it on again for me Especially since BFV releases this week.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= ZokWobblefotz
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SSgt (E-6)Rank: SSgt (E-6)

When are we jamming again?

BF5 comes out in 2 weeks.. We should get another night or three in before then!

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

I got my notice yesterday to preload bfv, This weekend its suppose to open for pre-orders.

But I might be willing to play some bf1 with those that havent gotten it yet.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= ZokWobblefotz
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SSgt (E-6)Rank: SSgt (E-6)

Yeah me too! I thought it was only like the 18th or something for premium. Oh boy!

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments