Topic: Long time no….anything and WORLD OF TANKS EVENT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= EdG 6 months ago.

• Author

=420th= Atillius
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconReporting In Sir IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MSgt (E-8)Rank: MSgt (E-8)

Hey duders, long time no nothing…as you all know with two under 2.5, things are nuts here.  Despite retiring from the FD and now the USMC reserves, I still have no time….not like the good old days.  Here’s something cool though.  On June 4th about 25 journalists from a broad range of Video game medias are coming to our Museum to participate a short version of the tank experiance battle.  Its being hosted by WOT and some devs and staff will be there with us.  I haven’t played in ages but apparently there is some new concept coming out not sure what it is.  Anyway, they are trying to build a relationship with us since we are so close to NYC and much of our armor runs and shoots….plus we’re getting a STUG III and yours truly will be driving that hog.

Thats all for now!  Hope all you are doing well.  Later Fuckers!

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MGySgt (E-9)Rank: MGySgt (E-9)

Holy shit! What’s up V!

Good to hear the lil’ ones and you are doing well.

Exciting stuff. Let’s get some photos posted of the tanks!

Stop in and say howdy anytime.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

Hey you crazy nut. I’ve been planning a trip to NY for awhile now for work, I’m gonna have to come check out your museum you got going on.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= ChairmanFester
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank WO (W-1)Rank: WO (W-1)

<3

=420th= EdG
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MajGen (O-8)Rank: MajGen (O-8)

Nice, glad to hear from you.  Score me some codes for WOT 👿  😎  😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments