Topic: Sea of Theives?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= SemperFi 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank Maj (O-4)Rank: Maj (O-4)

Did anyone pick this up? I been wanting to give it a try but worried it will loose it’s appeal quick, like so many of games. I like the concept and graphics, but worried the game play is gonna be too flimsy to keep up. So before I throw down the bucks wanted to see if any of you picked it up and are enjoying it.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MGySgt (E-9)Rank: MGySgt (E-9)

Meh. I wasn’t really planning on it, unless the reviews are stellar and a good number of us are going to play it.  We’ll see how it goes.

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

Well, Aren’t We Popular? IconSpecial Delivery IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

Kinda how I felt, but I miss the high sees in the yacht club! I really do miss playing burning seas with everyone.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

That video sums up on how I thought it would be. Bring without friends and some good times with your friends. I’m down to pick it up if others do, but unless several people do sounds like it will be boring.

Yaya whatever...

=420th= BearFather
    Participant

My Achievements

So ended up picking this up to play with a co-worker. Played for a few hours last night. Seems to be too simple of a game. A lot of weird quirks and the like. I do like that as a crew you have to work together to man sails and the like.

I think with some work this could be a killer game, it has a lot of good mechanics and like the idea. But needs more fleshing out.

So anyone else ever pick it up?

Yaya whatever...

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Mmm… not at the moment. Maybe if they start adding a lot of content.

I’ll keep an eye on it tho.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments