Topic: The Division

Tagged: 

This topic contains 53 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  =420th= SemperFi 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank CWO3 (W-3)Rank: CWO3 (W-3)

FYI – I just received an Alpha invite to The Division!! Keep and eye on your inbox! Only issue seems that it’s the Xbox alpha and not PC. I’ll see if I can’t use the code to get into the PC alpha.

WELCOME TO THE ALPHA!
    Header
    You have been activated.
    Help improve Tom Clancy’s The Division™ by participating in the Alpha.
    Start playing December 9!
    HERE’S YOUR CODE TO DOWNLOAD THE ALPHA NOW:

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

Messiah IconSpecial Delivery IconPro Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

It’s Xbox only. From 12/9 to 12/12. Here are the details.

http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-an-update-to-our-beta-plans/

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

Oh, I didn’t pre-order the game, but still got the invite. Maybe my game time on Siege helped. It’s the same company.

=420th= SemperFi
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconReporting In Sir IconElite Infiltrator IconEarn Your Tags IconComm Operator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconRecon Scout IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank MGySgt (E-9)Rank: MGySgt (E-9)

=420th= ZokWobblefotz
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SSgt (E-6)Rank: SSgt (E-6)

Did anyone who pre-ordered get any extra Beta Codes that they’d be willing to share? Not sure if they’re platform specific – I’ll be on PC.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

=420th= WildWoody
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank CWO2 (W-2)Rank: CWO2 (W-2)

Nothing has happened yet…..

But, Humble Bundle is getting in on the fun!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

=420th= WildWoody - Recruitment NCO/Officer

=420th= Flash
    Participant

My Achievements

hate to break it to you, but lower your expectations for this game. it may still be great, but it needs a lot of work after my experience with it.

=420th= WildWoody
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconComm Operator IconLoudmouth IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon

hate to break it to you, but lower your expectations for this game. it may still be great, but it needs a lot of work after my experience with it.

With the XB1 version

=420th= ZokWobblefotz
    Participant

My Achievements

Arcade Wiz IconMessiah IconSpecial Delivery IconTop of the Charts IconEarn Your Tags IconInfiltrator IconTell Me I’m Pretty IconLoudmouth IconHear Me Now IconOut of My Shell IconYay! I Know How to Login! Icon
    Rank SSgt (E-6)Rank: SSgt (E-6)

With the XB1 version

Rate this

Also Alpha.

They have apparently stripped quite a few features shown initially (drones for example), but I’d still definitely like to give it a shot.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

=420th= WildWoody
    Participant

My Achievements

I don’t have the money currently for pre-order but I think I’m going to do the humble bundle thing since it’s less than $10 and I’ll still get a bunch of other games.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My Rank

Recent Topics

Recent Comments